ClubDA welcomes new members. Membership is open to all graduates and friends of the DA who would like to support ClubDAs goals. To join ClubDA, please fill in the registration form.
ClubDA members enjoy the following services
- Alumni meetings around the globe (see below)
- ClubDA local chapters
- DA alumni database for networking
- DA/ClubDA Career Center including the Mentoring Program
- Reduced rates on language training courses at the DA
- ClubDA intranet and webmail service
- DA News
- ClubDA Office
Alumni meetings around the globe
- Annual International Alumni Meeting in Vienna (June/July)
- DA Ski and Snowboard Championships (January)
- ClubDA Hiking/Cycling Weekend (Ascension Day weekend)
- ClubDA Summer Meeting in Vienna (August)
- St. Nicholas Party & Meet and Greet with new DA students (December)
- Talks by and discussions with members of the DA Alumni Hall of Fame
- Alumni meetings from New York to Beijing organized by ClubDA's local chapters
ClubDAs activities are financed by a yearly membership fee of EUR 30 as well as further voluntary contributions. The membership fee is first charged in the second calendar year after graduation from the DA. For more information on the membership fee, please see ClubDAs payment form.
All members are invited to participate in a yearly general assembly which decides about the direction of the Clubs activities.
For further information, please check out the ClubDA statutes and its board.