It takes many steps to develop one’s own career and the DA supports each student in this process via its Career Centre (individual counselling). The DA Career Centre helps students to:
- analyse their own ideas and interests in order to faciliate their search for a suitable job in a goal-oriented way;
- put together unique and convincing application papers and carry out the necessary analysis of their own skills and competences as well as building upon existing experience;
- develop a personal strategy for acquiring new experience and improving their individual skills (e.g. by attending special seminars and workshops or taking up internships);
- research job descriptions and possible employers as well as successful alumni careers by using our alumni network and attending regularly offered career talks with successful alumni;
- implement the strategies, and apply for internships and jobs;
- analyse the results.
Please find more specific information and offers for students and ClubDA members on your intranet pages.