Friday, 30 July 2021
I 18:00 h I DA-Campus + Online
Breaking Free from Human Trafficking:
An Interactive Event and Exhibition for 2021
Panel discussion and cultural event
Marking the World Day against Trafficking in Persons is a unique event and art exhibition. While the event features a panel, interactive discussions and performances, the corresponding exhibition highlights the artistic expression of those with lived experience in human trafficking.
Actors from various organisations are joining including the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), the International Survivors of Trafficking Advisory Council (ISTAC), and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) among others.
By emphasizing the voices of individuals with lived experience in human trafficking, Breaking Free from Human Trafficking: An Interactive Event and Exhibition for 2021 aims to:
• amplify their important messages
• showcase their multidimensionality
• destigmatize the discussion around lived experience in human trafficking
• engage and empower others facing related challenges
• depict human trafficking in a variety of situational and societal contexts
• create more effective solutions for dealing with human trafficking and its aftermath
More information under https://ifound.global/trafficking/.
This event will be streamed live on https://www.facebook.com/DiplomatischeAkademieWien/live/.